- Derron Reddick
Maximizing Your Return on Mailings
If your mailing is over-sized, personalized and relevant, it stands out. People want to read more. Here are some techniques for maximizing the effectiveness of your mailings.
1. Narrow down and target the recipients. Custom mailings can include addressing your customer and providing them with content that is useful to them. Utilizing a targeted list for these types of mailings will help you create the best message for your recipients.
2. Leverage the envelope for more marketing real estate. Quick, personalized teasers on the outside of the envelope drive curiosity on what’s on the inside.
3. Keep it relevant. Grab and keep their attention with information that pertains to who they are and what you can help them with.
4. Use mailings consistently. It takes multiple touches to gain new customers. Create mailings for events, specials and new offerings to keep your business top of mind.
5. Track and measure the results. Establish a realistic benchmark for success and optimize as results come in.
Need more ideas? Give us a call!
#directmail #mailing #mailingtarget #recipients #customer #content #mailinglist #personalizedmarketing #eventmarketing